A prestigious import like a Mercedes or a BMW can cost a lot and its’ upkeep demands more than one could do. If the car doesn’t hold a certain value for you, you cannot manage the upkeep. Maintaining a luxury car in Grapevine Texas is no easy task and requires a sufficient amount of care and patience.
Whether you are servicing a car, driving it or even leaving it parked, you have to be very careful as the import can be a complete waste, if it is not maintained in the appropriate manner.
We, at Import Car Center, are more than capable of tending to your vehicle’s needs. We can fully service your import automobile within the day. It does not matter if your vehicle is in need of an oil change, brake repair, or any other critical service to keep your car operating at peak performance, we can maintain import vehicles of every make and model.
Your safety is our chief concern and the best way to prove it to you is that we can maintain your import in top condition. This is why we, at Import Car Center, Grapevine, constantly aim to improve on our learning, making us the leading import car experts in the business. Ideally, managing a pricey import is a battle of knowledge and experience. We take pride in ourselves, on having sufficient amounts of both. We are the local trusted experts of Luxury auto repairs in Grapevine, TX.
A Mercedes Benz is one of the most precious investments you will make, probably in all of Grapevine City. This is why it is essential that you rely on only the most trusted and trained automobile maintenance technicians to keep your car running as efficiently as possible. One of the most technologically advanced vehicles available on the market today; the Mercedes line has consistently been ahead of the curve, whether it was the pioneering of ABS in 1978, or airbags in 1980. This reputation as a leader in the industry has made these vehicles extremely popular, which makes essential maintenance services a necessity.
For brake repairs, clutch replacements, diagnostics, engine repairs, or any other critical car service, we can provide you with repair and maintenance services with unparalleled precision and finesse. A Mercedes auto repair service may be a good option if the service would take too long. Being experts at maintaining these imports, you can always come down to Import Car Center and have our experts help you with your Mercedes auto repair.
Our BMW experts at Import Car Center are more than happy to show you their engineering and maintenance prowess when it comes to your BMW. It’s important to make sure you have the best repair and maintenance technicians possible, because this is no ordinary investment and requires a fair amount of funding for its upkeep. At Import Car Center, we offer a more feasible solution to maintaining your car in near mint condition. There are many things that may go wrong with your BMW, and it is Import Car Center Grapevine’s job to fix them when they do and stop them from happening again in the future. Known for its sleek performance while still keeping you safe, BMW is one of the 10 largest car manufacturers in the world. The rich history and modern advancements of the vehicle make it extremely sought after. When your German-born automobile is in need of a wheel alignment, glass replacement, transmission repair or other repairs, we can provide a complete selection of money-saving and lifespan-improving services for your import automobile.
Other than these services the experts advise to improve on the following:
- Keep your car clean.
- Limit and manage your daily trips and errands. Starting an engine burns more fuel than you realize.
- Avoid air conditioning when possible. However, when driving at higher speeds, having your windows open also creates drag.
- Don’t pump the gas or brake pedals too suddenly. Sudden starts or stops waste more gas than gradual changes in speed.
- Don’t idle for too long. Turn off the engine if you anticipate a lengthy wait.
- Limit car warm-ups in winter.
- Clear out the trunk. More weight equals more drag and more drag equals lesser mileage.
- Avoid high speeds. We know this is almost impossible to resist but you can improve your gas mileage by up to 15 percent driving at 55 mph rather than 65 mph.
- Avoid high revs and low gears where possible. High revs on low gears burn fuel more quickly
- Use overdrive. If your car is equipped with overdrive gearing use it as soon as your speed is high enough. But limit Overdrive to the high speed segment of your drive
- Use cruise control. Maintaining a constant speed is ideal for improving your gas mileage.
Servicing Your Vehicle
- Replace the spark plugs in your engine regularly. This way, the air and fuel mixture will burn cleaner and more efficiently. This will make for better engine condition as well as proper combustion.
- Improve the intake/exhaust system. By allowing gas to get in and exhaust to get out of your vehicle, you will improve the vehicle’s overall performance and gas mileage.
- Reduce friction. Use high-quality or synthetic motor oil.
- Check your oil! Low oil or spoilt oil puts excess strain on your engine, making it work harder.
- Change your filters. Dirty filters can sometimes choke your car causing it to burn more fuel and can be as high as 10%.
- Keep tires properly inflated and aligned. Check regularly to ensure your tires are fully inflated and your alignment is good.
- Get regular engine tune-ups and car maintenance checks. A lot can go wrong with a car. Damaged spark plugs or transmission problems can also contribute to poor gas mileage.
To request an appointment for your import car with Import Car Center, Grapevine, TX click here.